I have been nominated by not one but TWO fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blog Award. A big thank you goes out to D. Bryant Simmons and Stephanie at The Anxiety of Authorship for honoring me with the Versatile Blogger Award. I accept this award graciously :) I have been lucky enough in the few months since Mookology has first launched to receive nominations for several blogger awards. The recognition is much appreciated and I hope you all continue to read!
As always, there are a few rules I am obliged to follow. First, thank & link back to the person who nominated you (see above). Next, I’m to share seven things about myself. I had to do something similar when I received the Kreativ Blogger Award so here are seven totally different facts about me…
- I’m short. Like 5’1″ kinda short.
- I paint my nails about two or three times a week. My hands feel naked without polish.
- I have two dogs and a beta fish.
- My favorite TV Show is True Blood (although season 5 isn’t too great)… some close runners up are Game of Thrones, Homeland, and Shameless.
- I have a HUGE crush on Hunter Parrish AKA Silas Botwin on Weeds. Sooo dreamy.
- In the future I would love to learn more about professional photography.
- Rainbows make me smile :)
The third responsibility in accepting this award is to name 15 other bloggers deserving of this award. While I intend to award a full 15 bloggers with this lovely recognition, for now I am going to post whoever comes to mind first and add the rest later. I like reading blogs on all topics, but mostly ones about books, crafts, and music so definitely check out these blogs below: